Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Kari & Cody

Where do I even begin with these two amazing people? When Kari asked me around the spring of 2008 if I would be interested in photographing their wedding, I was pumped, and once the excitement wore off I panicked. She tried to reassure me by saying that the photos were not a priority to them, but that didn't matter to me, all I could think about was I had never done this before. After I calmed down and asked myself how far I want to go with professional photography I decided that this might be the perfect time to think about starting my own business. So I guess you could say that Kari and Cody are somewhat responsible for the begining of a new and exciting branch in my life. Thank you so much for pushing me towards my passion!

I really had an absolutely amazing time at their wedding and I loved that I actually felt like part of the wedding party! You both looked stunning on your special day and it was probably one of the best weddings that I have ever been to! I hope that you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!













This is one of the greatest ideas that I have seen in a long time, it serves as a party favor/guest book. Basically it takes 6 photos, photo booth style and in the middle of them it has the name of the bride and groom with the date. You cut off half of the photos and leave them for the guest book with a little message and the other 3 you keep as a memory of the day. I LOVED IT!!! I highly recommend it to anyone.
http://www.calgaryphotobooth.com/pages/pbrentals.html




















I do believe that the Timbit cake was a huge hit!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....a timbit cake..ha ha I love it. Nice pics carla!

    ReplyDelete