Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Paul & Jamie

It had been almost a year since I did their engagement photos and I actually missed them. They are so natural in front of the camera and were so excited for the day. It was an absolutely flawless day thanks to their all their hard work and awesome wedding party!

Both Terilee and I had an amazing time and loved every minute of your special day!


















Canvas Alert!! I would def blow this one up big!








This one is also a Canvas contender.



I have to say a very special Thank You to my AMAZING second shooter and very good friend that was up from California to visit family. She was more than happy to help me out and went over and above her call of duty. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome, welcome, welcome. the pictures look great, what an awesome wedding. I had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete