Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jon & Jana Lamb

Jon & Jana are finally married and it couldn't have been a better day for it. The weather was perfect and the acreage didn't even look like it had a massive hail storm which wiped out ALL of the flowers the week before. As everyone scrambled to recover what they could for this very special event, it turned out to be a perfect day for the very happy couple.

As I post a few of my favorites they are over in Europe enjoying their honeymoon. I can't wait to hear all about your travels!




















Their cake was done by cakeworks, and it was so very cool, and most important very delicious. I have been to a couple of weddings now that have a cakeworks cake and they definitely do the best job. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a wedding cake or even a birthday cake.

2 comments:

  1. Hello I was the maid of honour,Jana is my sister,the ring bearer and flower girl are my little cuties, Carla the pictures are so beautiful,fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla, I LOVE the photo of them on the dock. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete