Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stacey & Nathan E-Session

So Stacey and Nathan are getting married this July and I can hardly wait. I had so much fun with these two on a chilly day in Calgary. This was my first winter shoot and I absolutely LOVED it!
Stacey, Nathan and Riggins (their cute little dog) were such troopers for the afternoon, although Riggins hung out in the truck for a better part of the shoot. These two are so cute and always smiling, although maybe it was just chattering teeth that I thought was a smile, kidding :) I honestly feel like I have known these two for years and I can hardly wait till the wedding. Here are a couple of my favorites from the afternoon.



I just love this sequence of laughing pictures!





Riggins! He was such a natural in front of the camera!









No comments:

Post a Comment