Saturday, February 6, 2010

This, that and the other

I think that I'm so far behind that I am actually lapping myself. So much has happened in the last 3 months and so much is going to be happening in the next 2 that you guys would be missing out on so much of my exciting life that I just have to blog about it! :)

I am going to finally be editing the photos that I helped second shoot with a friend this past summer, so make sure that you watch for those, I promise they will be up soon. My goal is this weekend, but I'm going out for breakfast with my Grandparents so I'm not promising that they will be done today, as I'm sure that my husband and I will come home and be so full that we will lay on the couch for the rest of the day and maybe watch my new favorite show Chuck. If you have never seen this show I urge you to watch. I got the first season from my brother for Christmas, he knew that my husband would like it (nice eh) and wasn't too sure about me. I honestly would crave watching this show, it is definitely worth giving a try!

For now, that is all that I'm going to tell you, you have to have a reason to come back and read more right!

And a photographers blog without a photo for a post is just not fun, so this picture below was taken by my husband when we went to a corn maze in Calgary.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carla !Ash sent me yer site......WOW you did a Great job kiddo keep up the good work Fashaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oxoxo

    ReplyDelete