Thursday, March 18, 2010

WPPI - Las Vegas

I have been home now for almost a week and I am still reeling from WPPI. This was my first ever year going to this conference and WOW!!! What a great experience! I went with 3 other great friends and honestly had the best girls trip EVER! I had never been to Vegas before so that was kinda exciting as well, but I soon learned that I wouldn't loose any sleep if I found out I never had to go there again. The amount of information that they fill you with and resources to use is so overwhelming. I have so many things that I'm going to change and so many cool products that I'm going to be implementing to my business. This was a HUGE eye opener to me for what I want for the future of my business, so make sure you stay tuned as I will be blogging more and not just about photo sessions that I have done but also my crazy busy life that mostly consists of life, sports and photography. I know you are thinking LAME but let me tell you, the stories will not be boring!

So while we were at the WPPI conference my friends, Terilee, Vicki and Sophia decided to enter a scavenger hunt contest put on by Finao where the first prize was worth $40,000. We had so much fun putting this together and hunting around some questionable parts of Vegas. Don't get me wrong it was frustrating at times and distracting but in the end we have documented a great memory that can never be erased! Thanks so much ladies for the sore stomach that I went to bed with every night from laughing uncontrollably, I will never forget this!


Click here to view the video

And of course I can not post without a photo, here is a photo of all 4 of us at Jasmine Star's Ghetto Fabulous class.



No comments:

Post a Comment