Monday, April 12, 2010

Yoga on the Beach

So while we were in Cuba, I wanted to do a little photo shoot with me doing some yoga poses on the beach. This was probably the part of the trip that I was most excited for. As some of you already know last month I did a 30 day yoga challenge and was really impressed with some of the results that I had seen and super happy with actually finishing! So I wanted to somehow document this milestone in my life and what better way than doing some shots on the beach in Cuba! I asked Mark to take some photos at sunset as I wanted to get some silhouette shots too. I had so much fun doing this and love most of the pictures, it is really hard looking at them as I am so critical of myself. I didn't even think about how hard it would be to actually balance on the sandy beach, especially with a pretty strong wind and you couldn't really focus on one spot in the distance because nothing was still everything was moving which totally threw my balance off. Something I'm going to have to work on. ;)

Anyway here are some of the photos from our little project in Cuba
















5 comments:

  1. Amazing shots! Carla, you look phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeek! Carla, these look amazing!!

    You should probably (definitely) send them to Lu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these shots! especially the one with your hand close to the lens and your head turned away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sophia!! I love that picture, the 3rd picture that is :)
    Great pic's Carla

    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carla, love your pictures I found them while searching for a good picture for a yoga poster for my lessons here in Holland. Is it a possibility to use one of your photo's for use of posters??? Hope toe here from you!
    Kind regards Jorieke

    ReplyDelete