Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Matt & Bonnie

FINALLY!! Matt & Bonnie have been together now for 6 years and they couldn't have met in a cuter way. Matt and Bonnie were both going to school in Calgary and Matt volunteered for "Safe Walk", now "safe walk" is a student operation within the school. They make sure that you get to your destination safely during the evening hours, and the rest is history!

I was not the official photographer so these are just a few of my leisure photos from their day!





This guy was awesome, he made hats, flower baskets, pretty much anything. You will see later on in the photos that he made a special hat.



























I loved the sheets!









Bonnie & Matt had a tea ceremony later on in the day, just before dinner, where they served tea to everyone. I love experiencing different cultures and it was so nice to see part of Bonnie's culture integrated into the day.






Bonnie's best friend from High School!



2 comments:

  1. What the camera didnt see was just how much icing Bonnie jammed up my nose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures...:) Thanks for being there to share our day. It MEANS the world to both Matt and I.

    ReplyDelete