Monday, May 31, 2010

Hoodoo Yoga

About 3 weeks ago my friend and I took a little trip out to Drumheller and decided to take some fun photos of her doing some yoga posed on top of the hoodoo's. The landscape there is really quite amazing and I totally take advantage of the surroundings that we have here in Calgary. If I drive an hour west I'm in the middle of the mountains and if I drive an hour east I'm in the middle of the desert with hoodoo's everywhere! Anyway it was a little chilly but Kathryn is a trooper! Not one peep about how cold she was and didn't even groan when I said just hold that chair pose a little longer! :) Kathryn and I completed a 30 day challenge at the end of February and I wanted to document this accomplishment for her in a fun way. Here are a couple of my favorites.


















3 comments:

  1. I love these! Especially the second one from the top. So dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla these photos are awesome. What a great location for these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Carla. I had so much fun doing these and they turned out amazing. You are so professional and have such a special talent. Thanks for the unforgettable experience!!! ;)

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete