Friday, May 7, 2010

Exciting times!!

Have you ever been so excited about something that when it actually comes time to do it you don't want to because then it will be over? Almost like a good book, you are mad when you come to the last page because you really don't want to be finished, well this weekend is kind of the beginning of my season and I am pumped! I don't want to spill the beans yet on what I'm doing but my camera is going to be in my hands for the rest of the weekend!


I promise that you are going to want to come back to check out what I have done, what I am doing and what I'm going to do! This year is really very exciting, I have some really amazing clients and I have actually booked some time for myself to do things for me! I know that is totally unheard of but I have friends that are going to be keeping me accountable and you will not want to miss that either :) I know the suspense is probably killing you!


For now you will just have to make due with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghy4D98fNsw&feature=player_embedded

Above is our video that we made for a contest while we were in Vegas, the prizes that we could have won were really quite amazing. We didn't win but we have this awesome video and 5 days of memories of running around like crazy people in crazy french costumes!



No comments:

Post a Comment