Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chris & Suz

 This has probably been the most anticipated photo shoot that I have ever done! Suzanne and I have been friends now for around 12-13 years. Crazy!!! I can't believe how time just flies, it seems like yesterday when we were playing intramural floor hockey in High School, and now it is already the next chapter.

I am so excited to be part of such a special day for my Best Friend! I can't promise that I won't cry but at least I can hide behind my camera ;) This coming New Year's Eve will be the best ever!


 








I had so much fun hanging out and laughing with you both and I can hardly wait for the big day!

1 comment:

  1. Carla, you are such an amazing photographer and I am so blessed to have YOU as a Best Friend!
    You made us both feel so comfortable and really captured our personalities and relationship.
    I am really looking forward to the Wedding day and am thankful that you will be so involved!

    ReplyDelete