Monday, March 21, 2011

Meet Catherine & Dave

 I love love! Especially when a couple is so in love that it is infectious. That is how I felt after hanging out with them one afternoon, actually I see them more often than that and this is how I always feel.

I have know Catherine now for probably around 12 years, we went to High School together and had played on the same basketball team while growing up and even to this day we still play on the same team with all the other girls that we played with growing up. I was lucky enough to spend a week with this couple in Cuba this past November and really got to know Dave, and I came to the conclusion that these two compliment each other so well! I am so happy for them both and can't wait to share their very special day with them! They are going to be absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous!! Just have a look below and you will see what I mean!









2 comments:

  1. So Awesome!!! They look so good!!! You do such amazing work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your pictures! Cat & Dave are such a nice looking couple as well!!

    ReplyDelete