Friday, May 13, 2011

The Hardy Party Wedding!

The long awaited blog is finally here! After breaking my computer then my Husband's 3 days later and then building a new computer I am finally up and running again instead of limping along. Actually I am still slightly limping from my knee surgery but I am thinking about walking some stairs this weekend and starting slowly to go back to yoga next week. :) YAY!!

I know that I have probably said this about all the destination weddings that I have been on, but I am starting to understand that spending a week on a beautiful island with some incredible people you are going to make some unforgettable memories! 

Brenna and Jay planned an extraordinary week and capped it off with a beautiful Wedding! Now I was not the official photographer as Brenna and Jay wanted me to actually enjoy the day, which I was more than happy doing. With that being said I double dare you to try and take the camera out of my hands :) I spent the morning with all the girls getting ready and I absolutely LOVED it! I couldn't have felt more like part of the Wedding!!! All the girls were so inviting and one of them actually did my hair for me (as I am very special in that department). Thank you so much for all the memories! As these are memories that one will never forget!

Here are a couple of my favorites that tell the story of Brenna and Jay's Wedding!











I was able to snap a few of just the girls before we all headed to the ceremony.







When everyone arrived in the hotel room Brenna and Jay had put together a little welcome package. In this package were some ridiculously awesome glasses!

My Papa and Step-mom.

The beautiful site



Brenna and Jay surprised everyone with fire dancers. These guys were awesome!

Probably my favorite photo from the day!



Brenna and Jay's day after session coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment