Friday, May 20, 2011

Kathryn - Glamor

So I'm kicking off  the long weekend with an absolutely stunning girl. You may recognize Kathryn from a previous session that we did in Drumheller about a year ago. Kathryn just had a birthday and finished yet another 30 day hot yoga challenge. What better way to celebrate than to get some glamor shots done. This particular afternoon there were 4 of us hanging out in a really close friends condo, the 4 of us play basketball together so you can only imagine how much fun we all had!

"You have made me feel more beautiful that I have thought possible!"

 Kathryn you are beautiful!! I'm just glad that I was able to make you see it through your own eyes.












My friend and business partner Catherine did the hair and make-up for the day and did an outstanding job! If you are interested in booking one of these sessions or have any questions please send me an e-mail I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment