Thursday, September 2, 2010

Gardner Family

I couldn't have felt more comfortable even if I was in my own house, Katie met me at the door and then 5 minutes later we were having a dance party in the front room to Keith Urban. The Gardner's are probably one of the most kind, generous, and fun families I have ever met, and I'm sad that I only got to spend 2 hours with them. I went out to their farm in Crossfield and finally got to shoot in a Canola field and I just love so many of their shots! I'm so glad the we endured the weather as you will see the pictures turned out great!















This was such a special moment! Usually I don't like to get in the way for these but I couldn't resist. Alex called Lisa over just to give her a kiss, and say that he loved her, I'm pretty sure that I had a couple of tears running down my cheek, that is why I like to hide behind my camera :)





1 comment:

  1. This was equally a wonderful day for our family too Carla. Thank you for your kind words. Love your work....awesome job. LG

    ReplyDelete