Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Paul & Laura Wedding

 Finally I get to post Paul and Laura!! I always wait until the Bride and Groom see their photos before I post anything and because they are all the way over in Korea, it took slightly longer than normal. Either way here they are!! I had the absolute pleasure of capturing their very special day for them and love all of their photos. Laura and I go all the way back to high school and I met Paul for the very first time a week before their wedding and honestly it felt like I knew him just as long as I have known Laura.

Paul and Laura had a small intimate Wedding and like I said before I am so honored that I was there to capture all their moments. Here are just a few of my favorites:



 







 This little pirate flag is the invitation to the party at which Paul and Laura first met. Paul kept this!!! So cute and such an awesome memory for them to always look back on and remember when they first met.

No comments:

Post a Comment