Friday, September 17, 2010

Kingston

Kingston entered the world into A LOT of anxious arms! This little guy came right on time but not fast enough for some, he is so precious and will be loved unconditionally by many MANY people!





















Julie and Jermain have been one of the many people who constantly support me and my passion and Julie is an aspiring photographer herself, and a great one at that. You can check out some of her stuff here. I totally felt honored when she asked me to come and take photos of her new family, I just love watching families grow and I can't wait to capture more of their special moments!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Carla, you truly captured the sweetness of our little guy and we have amazing memories to look back on forever in these photos. We are so happy to have you as our friend. You are so talented and have a wonderful passion, I aspire to your greatness. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great! I always love looking at your Blog Carla. Especially with such a cute new family. Congrats Bailey Family!

    ReplyDelete