Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Curtis & Karyn The Real Deal!

 I can't even begin to explain how perfect Curtis and Karyn's Wedding Day was! Karyn was BEAUTIFUL and Curtis couldn't frown even it he tried! The whole day was pretty overcast with dark clouds, and not the light ones that threaten a sprinkle, these ones were threatening a torrential downpour, but this didn't matter because once we got to the location for the wedding party photos, the clouds just opened up and we had blue sky for the whole photo session!! Mark and I truly enjoyed every minute of your special day and felt like family! Thank you for everything! Here are only just a few of my favorites from their unforgettable day!

















1 comment:

  1. I love the headless girls one (sounds weird, ha) and the one with the dudes jumping (I had to look twice when I first saw that one). And of course the one with Elijah and the veil :)
    Awesome job Carla! (& Mark!)

    ReplyDelete