Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Helping Hands Art Exhibit

So a few weeks back I was contacted by Carie of Helping Families Handle Cancer, and she informed me that I had been chosen to be one of 100 local artists to be featured in their first annual Art Exhibit. I was needless to say ecstatic! Not only am I helping out a great cause but someone might actually outright purchase my art. I have actually never been to either an art show or The Big Rock Brewery and it was so fun! I ended up donating a portrait session and a framed photo of an old school truck and I was told that my photo went in the first 15 minutes!!! This was such an awesome experience and I am looking forward to helping out again next year!

Here is a photo of the awesome set-up of my Portrait session done by Carie of Helping Families Handle Cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment