Friday, October 8, 2010

Meet Scott & Sonja

I have been just itching to post these photos. I fell in love with this record wall quite a while ago and wanted to use if for photos for Mark and I but because that probably isn't going to happen anytime soon Scott and Sonja were kind enough to let me shoot them here and I'm so glad they did!!

I feel like a lot of my posts recently start with "I know so-and-so from high school" and yes here is another one!! Scott and I went to High School together, and he and Sonja are getting married next year. It is actually a little weird how many little webs we have found in which we know each other or friends of friends or even family!! It really is a very small world! We were lucky enough to have a couple of nice days string together to get out before winter and snap some photos of this ridiculously good looking couple and even Norman too! He brought his A-game and sometimes just snuck his cute little puppy face in the background.


Here are just a few of my favorites, enjoy!!



Sonja's friend did an amazing job on her make-up!!



I couldn't resist posting this one, Norman was just sitting so nicely all by himself.



No comments:

Post a Comment