Monday, June 6, 2011

Nate & Lisle Married!

It has finally come!!!! Nate and Lisle are married! My first Wedding of the 2011 season and I couldn't have asked for a better couple, day or event! Like I mentioned before Nate and I go way back to our high school days and I couldn't be happier for him! He has found a perfect girl to spend the rest of his life with! I'm so excited for them both to start this very exciting journey! Looking through all my photos I still get choked up, yes I did, I cried at the ceremony. The nice thing about being the photographer is you can hide behind your camera and no one will ever know!! :) Probably one of my absolute favorite moments is when  the groom see's his bride for the first time, weather it be walking down the aisle or as a first look. Emotions are on high and they are pretty much worn on your sleeve. Here are a few of my favorites to tell the story of the day!

 This shot of Nathan was taken by my awesome second shooter Jonny, who is now in Prague!




























No comments:

Post a Comment