Saturday, February 6, 2010

Alex & Siobhan

So this post has been a long time coming, I helped my friend Vicki second shoot this wedding in Banff in September of last summer. I know, I know, I'm so far behind, but hey I have blogged twice today so that should count for something right?

Anyway this couple was so great, you honestly couldn't wipe those smiles off of their faces and they just loved to have fun, with whatever came their way! I have never laughed so much with a couple on their wedding day and that was very special.

Here are a few of my favorite memories from the day:













We ended up running into a fellow who has been traveling the country. He was from Quebec and insisted that he have his picture taken with these beautiful girls! He was quite funny and will add a story for Alex and Siobhan to tell for many years.





This was honestly what the whole day was like, my stomach hurt the next day from laughing so much!












No comments:

Post a Comment