Friday, February 12, 2010

Shawn & Alyssa

Yet again another long overdue blog post that should have been written and edited in the summer, it really is sad how some things just get put on the back burner and there they sit. It's not that you don't care it just isn't as pressing to look after them, well this year will be different! I know it has probably been said a million times but I am going to try my darnedest :) to stay true to my word!

Anyway I helped Vicki with Shawn and Alyssa's wedding in August (yeesh). I have never seen someone so organized! Alyssa was on top of it and because of that her day ran perfectly smooth. She had a 4" binder that was color coded and categorized that she had been putting ideas into since she was a little girl. She should most definitely go into some kind of event planning! Only in my opinion :) Anyway here are a few favorites from their very special day!





You can probably tell by the next two photos that I love shoes! They add such a personal touch to the day.
























Alyssa's 94 year old Grandmother busted a move on the lino better than my husband ever could! She was so cute and just loved to get up and move.

No comments:

Post a Comment