Thursday, March 19, 2009

Basketball is life!

Basketball is such a huge part of my life, watching, playing, coaching. So right now for me is like Christmas, it is March Madness time!! I love this time of year, from 10 in the morning till 10 at night you have back to back college games on TV. I even skipped my class tonight just to stay at home and watch basketball, I know some of you will think that I'm crazy, but it is soo worth it.
This morning I almost had a heart attack because the team that I picked to go the final four just about lost, and I wouldn't have been the only one upset because Memphis is a heavy favorite in this tournament. Anyway this is a photo blog not a NCAA tournament blog.

The picture below was taken by my fabulous friend who lives in California, she has her own Photography company Terilee Dawn Photography, and she took this photo last time we went down to visit. Yes that is me I hauled my dress all the way down to California and took photos on an outdoor basketball court. I love the photos and they couldn't describe me better.

2 comments:

  1. You ever thought about trying to get a sponsorship from Spalding for that picture :D I see a new ad-campaign in the making haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Friend you have been busy bloging. It all looks great. This was one of my funniest sessions to date.

    ReplyDelete