Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Metcalfe's

This family is so special to me, oh the memories that I have growing up with them, our parents were really good friends at the time and I was like an addition to their already large family. Oh the trouble that we would all get into, I actually remember when I was little we were playing hide and go seek in their basement, which at the time was being renovated, and I thought that I picked the best spot. I pulled back this "pink stuff" and hid in between that and the cement wall, if only I knew more about construction at the time. That night ended with a cold shower to wash all the insulation off of my itching body. That is just one of the many stories and adventures that we had, so when I ended up finding one of the girls on facebook I was pretty excited! Then they asked me to do pictures of them for a Christmas gift for their parents, and I just had to get one with me in there too! ;)




















No comments:

Post a Comment