Saturday, March 28, 2009

Codie & Danielle Wedding

I have been putting this post off for too long now, only because I don't know how to put into words what I experienced on this trip. This was the first Wedding that I had shot solo and it couldn't have gone smoother! I can't even put into words what this time meant to me and my husband, we got a little sun burnt, made some new friends and most important we will hold these memories for a lifetime!

Codie and Danielle decided to have the wedding on the second last day of our trip, which was perfect. It gave everyone time to just relax, have fun and get to know one another so when the wedding day arrived it was just that, relaxing and fun!

Thank you so much you guys for asking Mark and I to be such a special part of your day!






































And this is what happens when boys are left to their own devices, Wrestling moves off the fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment