Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Webber's & Livermore's

I have known Katie now for 12 years, eee how the time passes! So when she asked if I would take family pictures I was like no problem it will be like taking pictures of my own family. It was such a nice day and I just love the colors of fall in Calgary. They were so much fun to spend the afternoon with, especially when we took the jumping pictures and each of them grabbed as many leaves as they possible could and when they jumped it was like a leave storm, I couldn't even see any faces. I truly think that each one of them has a child trapped inside their adult body and I LOVE that!! Not something that you find in a whole family, usually just in one or two of the kids. You all are so very special to me and I'm so grateful that you asked me to take your family photos.














No comments:

Post a Comment