Monday, March 16, 2009

Edmonton Seminar

So getting up at 4:30am to drive 3 hours to Edmonton for a full day seminar and then to drive another 3 hours to get home really didn't appeal all that much to me, but I am so glad that I did! I learned so much and am so excited to get going on my list of 148 things!! Rob and Lauren http://www.robnlauren.com/(who are amazing Wedding/Portrait Photographers) were the ones speaking at this seminar put on by the PPOC http://www.ppoc.ca/. I have to say that for their first time speaking to a large group, they did an amazing job. By about half way through the class my brain was full, sorry no more information please I need to process this! I took 8 pages of notes, front and back and I'm sure that I could go and listen to them speak again and still take new information away from the class. My big long day didn't seem so bad when I got home at 9 last night until today, ugh, oh well totally worth it!!

I know that blogs can be boring without a photo so the following picture was taken last May while my husband and I were visiting our friends in California. It was taken totally by accident and is probably one of the best pictures of the two of us.


No comments:

Post a Comment