Saturday, March 21, 2009

Codie & Danielle Engagement Photos

Codie went to high school with Mark, now I'm going to date myself but, that was almost 10 years ago, so these 2 go pretty far back. When I first met Danielle we had gone out to watch a hockey game and when we were both yelling at the screen thinking that they could hear us, I knew that she would fit in just perfect! When they told us the good news about them getting married we were so excited for them because you can just see that they truely love each other. When Codie and Danielle asked me to do their photos I was ecstatic, we immediately talked about locations and decided on a place in Banff where they could also bring 3 100 pound pups along with them. These dogs are so very important to them and they love each as if they were their own kids. I loved spending the day with you guys in Banff, I'd say that I can't wait for the Wedding but it already happened, so instead I will say I can't wait for the one year anniversary!! Same time, same place right ;)













No comments:

Post a Comment